Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Greetings and Salutations!

This blog has been created to provide news and amusement in regards to the YA books of author Missouri Dalton, IE, me.

I've signed the contract on my first YA novel, Vampirism and You! I'm hoping this quirky, dark and funny book will cast a bit of fresh blood into the pool of vampire fiction. For those that know me for The Night Wars books, you know me and my humor. When I write for teens, I tend to get a bit more sarcastic than I do writing for adults.

Vampirism and You! will hopefully be the kick off for a series of YA books I've been planning for some time loosely grouped as "Guide books" or The Stone House series. Each book will follow the life of a supernatural or paranormal person.

I've created a page on the header for a constant location to find information about works in progress and upcoming releases for this series.

Thank you for stopping by. Trust that more news will come up as soon as I have it.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment